Monday, November 17, 2008

DA CHALLENGER!

S0 jus as i expected


hatersss have entered da buildin


see da thing about haters is dey r like camoflague


dey come in all different colors shapes sizes and everything


even yur best friends and H00PER BUDDIES can be haters lol


its crazzzyyy!!!





JUS KIDDIN





but anywayz...


my buddy GL0 read my last blog


n wuznt very apprecative of my artistic skills n values


n has agreed 2 a over-blog freestyle contest





N0W....


i kno yall seen her lil spit on her myspace


so yeah yeah i guess gotta give her props


WATEVA!


lol imma do me...let da nyc in me bleed out on dis paper





n see wat happens..





lol im not makin no promises but imma do my best





haha









lemme go 2 da studio n make these hits tho...






im outtt....



G (MASTER MC)


lol =]

1 comment:

GL0 said...

lol, i see u tryna step ya blog game up addin a picture! haha .. u gettin the hang of it, lol .. but uhhm, u garbage, lol .. str8 up .. and i'm still waitin on yo 16 barz cuh!

:P